1. Made of aviation Aluminum material, precision machining, hard and smooth surface, hard oxidation treatment, corrosion resistance, weight is about 600g;
2. Main body composed of four aluminum tubes of 16mm in diameter; each joint built-in bearing, playing the role of rotation and load-bearing;
3. Aluminum tube built-in steel cable, an external knob is used for adjusting the elasticity and changing shapes, easy to use;
4. Come with two 3/8" screws of diameter of 15.8 x 22.5mm in length, and one flat head screw of diameter of 15.8 x 22.5mm in length;
5. After practical test, the maximum load-bearing up to 3-5kg, that is about 3kg when at the maximum distance, and about 5kg when at the closest distance.
1. Fix the end with the flat head screw of diameter of 15.8 x 22.5mm in length first;
2. Turn the knob, adjust the arm length and height based on the desired weight of the object carried;
3. Lock the knob, install the desired object to the 3/8" screw of diameter of 15.8 x 22.5mm in length.
When locking, please use force to turn the knob gradually, must not twist it to the end one time, so as to prevent the steel cable pulled out, causing permanent damage.
Body Material: Aviation Aluminum material
The Appearance of Volume: Full length is about 700mm, the maximum width is about 140mm, tube diameter is about 16mm
Product Weight: about 600g
Maximum Load: about 3-5kg (depending on the length of the arm to extend)
1 x iShoot Blue/Red Cobra-shaped Photographic Support Arm IS-COBRA
(Note: the other items in the photos not listed here are for illustrating only, not included; The support arm can’t be fixed to tripod tube directly, need a strong clamp holder)