1. The microphone can be used with digital cameras & video camcorders with 3.5mm MIC Jack, and can be used with the following cameras by hot shoe directly: Canon EOS 1DX III / 1D Mark II, 7DII / 6D II / 5D Mark IV / 5D Mark III, 90D / 80D / 70D / 800D / 750D / 700D; R6 / R5 / R1 / R / RP; Nikon D6 / D5 / D4S, D850 / D810 / D800 / D750 / D7200 / D5500 / D5300 / D3500 / D3300; Z7 II / Z7 / Z6 II / Z6 / Z5 / Z50; Sony a9 II / a9 / a7 IV / a7 III / a7s III / a7R III / a6600 / a6500 / a6400;
2. The microphone uses a resonant cavity of 14cm long, with two built-in -33dB sensitive electret sound sensors, generating a good directivity; frequency response up to 50 Hz-16kHz, may provide a good sound source;
3. May provide +10 dB sensitivity enhancements to meet different requirements; output 680Ω impedance, apply to more external devices;
4. With built-in shock-proof steel mesh and wrapped in wind-proof sponges, effectively reduces the interference noise;
5. With a 3.5mm audio plug, compatible with the interface of most DC/DV; the microphone may be tilted within ±30 ° angle, apply to lenses of different length;
6. It uses two AAA batteries, with power-saving features, and the longest standby up to about 200 hours; with low voltage LED reminder function, green indicates normal, and red reminds need to replace the batteries.
Sensing Element: Cardioid, Back Electret Condenser x 2
Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
Sensitivity: -33dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
Adjustable enhancement: +10 dB
Output Impedance: 680Ω ± 30%
Battery: 1.5V AAA battery x 2
1. Prior to use, please check the camera manual and set in the menu;
2. Built-in flash can’t be used when external microphone is in use.
1 x DC/DV Dedicated Microphone PL-MIC01 with 3.5mm Audio Plug
(The other items in the photos not listed here are for illustrating only, not included)