IS-FB52JZ64 Tripod Ball Head Main features:
1. Main components made of aviation aluminum, CNC precisely machined, anodized surface; with stainless steel screw and copper guard plate for chassis; packaging volume is approx 140 x 105 x 110mm, weight approx 700g without accessories;
2. Low center of gravity design, the center of gravity is not more than 65mm; with double openings, convenient for vertical shooting; with red sphere of approx 52mm in diameter;
3. Use lever principle, resulting in high locking force, lock the ball firmly, Max vertical load is about 30kg, Max bearing when tilted in 90 degrees is about 10kg;
4. When tilted in 90 degrees, the vertical error between the clamp and the ground is less than 3 degrees; when tilted in 45 degrees with bearing, after locking the ball, the free hang down range of the clamp is not more than 1mm;
5. Top is a clamp of 64mm in diameter, with a spirit level and a compass, jaws using RRS / ARCA-SWISS 39mm standard, can be replaced for upgrading;
6. The bottom diameter is approx 66mm, using UNC 3/8" screw hole;
7. The ball is locked by a metal master knob of approx 37mm in diameter, the knob is also provided with a separate damping setting knob;
8. Bottom is a 360 degrees panoramic base, every 30 degrees as one segment, and the error is approx 1 degree; with independent control knob, and built-in damping oil in the base.
QS-60 Quick Release Plate Main features:
1. Made of aviation aluminum, CNC precision machining, non-slip rubber pads at the front side, drop-proof screw at the back side, comes with 1/4" stainless steel screw;
2. Improved design, the maximum size is about 60 x 38.5 x 10mm, weight about 40g;
3. With standard AS interface, compatible with RRS / ARCA-SWISS / KIRK / Wimberley / MARKINS / SUNWAYFOTO / kangrinpoche / BENRO / SIRUI ball head and clamp of AS standard interface.
1 x iShoot Ball Head IS-FB52JZ64(click to buy this item only)
1 x ARCA-SWISS standard Quick Release Plate QS-60 (click to buy this item only)
(The other items in photos not listed here are for illustrating only, not included)