Heavy-duty Ball Head with Panoramic Base for Tripod & Quick Release Plate
1. Main components made of aviation aluminum, CNC precisely machined, anodized surface; with stainless steel screw and copper guard plate for chassis; packaging volume is approx. 140 x 105 x 110mm, net weight approx 700g;
2. Low center of gravity design, the center of gravity is not more than 65mm; with double openings, convenient for vertical shooting; with red sphere of approx 52mm in diameter;
3. Use lever principle, resulting in high locking force, lock the ball firmly, Max vertical load is about 30kg, Max bearing when tilted in 90 degrees is about 10kg;
4. When tilted in 90 degrees, the vertical error between the clamp and the ground is less than 3 degrees; when tilted in 45 degrees with bearing, after locking the ball, the free hang down range of the clamp is not more than 1mm;
5. Top is a clamp of 64mm in diameter, with a spirit level and a compass, jaws using RRS / ARCA-SWISS 39mm standard, can be replaced for upgrading;
6. The bottom diameter is approx 66mm, using UNC 3/8" screw hole;
7. The ball is locked by a metal master knob of approx 37mm in diameter, the knob is also provided with a separate damping setting knob;
8. Bottom is a 360 degrees panoramic base, every 30 degrees as one segment, and the error is approx 1 degree; with independent control knob, and built-in damping oil in the base.
1 x iShoot Ball Head IS-FB52JZ64
(The other items in the photos not listed here are for illustrating only, not included)
1. Aim the screw hole in the bottom of the ball head to the tripod screw ( if tripod uses UNC1/4" screw, an adapter nut is needed), and turn clockwise to tighten it;
2. Fix the camera or lens with quick release plate to the clamp (this product doesn’t come with a quick release plate, sold separately), and lock the clamp by knob;
3. After adjusting the camera shooting angle, turn the master knob of the ball head clockwise to lock the ball, counterclockwise for loosening (when operating, please hold the camera with your hand to prevent the fall, when locking or loosening, it’s OK when the ball can be rotated freely, do not turn the knob overly);
4. Damping setting: the damping is designed to protect the ball head from being locked or loosened overly. If you want the ball to keep resistance and can move freely in the non-locked state, you need to adjust damping setting knob, clockwise for tightening and counterclockwise for loosening ( can adjust it by pressing the knob with finger, or use the provided tool);
5. Bottom is 360 degrees panoramic base, turn the knob clockwise for tightening, after tightening, the base can’t be rotated; counterclockwise for loosening, can rotated in 360 degrees then; built-in damping oil; every 30 degrees as a segment, the error is approx 1 degree;
6. The clamp is fixed to the ball by a 1/4" screw, can rotate in 360 degrees freely, jaws using RRS / ARCA-SWISS 39mm standard, can remove it by the provided tool for upgrading.
1. Do not use any lubricant oil for maintaining the ball; if with dust, dirt or other attachments, please clean it with a soft cloth, do not use water;
2. If something other than the ball is dead locked, do not wrench or rotate it hard, but turn the master knob clockwise to the maximum locked state first, then turn the damping locking knob counterclockwise to release state, and then turn the master knob counterclockwise again until the ball is released;
3. Due to the materials and structures, the use of ambient temperature should not exceed -20 degrees and 40 degrees;
4. When unused for a long time, please loosen all the knobs for storage.
Tags: Heavy-duty Ball Head with Panoramic, low price BallHead with Panoramic, BallHead with Panoramic fast shipping, Credible Ball Head with Panoramic