280mm Mini Damping Macro Focusing Rail Slider for Close-up Photography and Video
1. The main body of the macro focusing rail slider is made of aviation aluminum, CNC precision machining, corner grinding, surface anodizing and laser marking;
2. The inside of the portable damping video stabilizer track used 12pcs 9mm diameter metal bearings and 2pcs 11.5mm diameter copper pulleys, equipped with a 1.5mm stainless steel rope and stainless steel screws. The net weight of this set is about 385g;
3. The outer part of the mini precision focus close-up shooting plate is about 210mm long, about 60mm wide and about 20mm high. The inner sliding track is about 175mm long. It can make a reciprocating sliding of about 140mm. There is a 1/4 screw on the top and a 3/8 screw hole at the bottom;
4. The max load of the rail clamp slider is about 3kg. The stainless steel wire is used to transmit power. The rail slider has an independent resistance adjustment knob, which can effectively prevent the camera on track from slipping when tilting;
5. Can be used for Macro Photography and Video.
Camera MILC and lens, tripod ball head and phone(need bracket).
1 x IS-MR210 Camera Track Macro Focusing Slider
Note: The other items in the photos not listed here are for illustrating only, not included.
Tags: Mini Damping Macro Focusing Rail Slider, Damping Macro Focusing Rail Slider, 280mm Damping Macro Focusing Rail Slider, Damping Macro Focusing Rail Slider for Photography