QS-220 Main features:
1. Made of aviation aluminum, CNC precision machining, surface oxidation treatment; with two separate slides of 80mm long, reserved multiple function extension holes, and provided with stainless steel screws;
2. The length of QS-220 is about 220mm (not include screw), width is about 38.5mm, thickness is about 10mm; the length of QS-120 is about 120mm (not include screw);
3. QS-220: one end with two 1/4" screw holes with thread, the other end with two 1/4" holes without thread; can be used with iShoot long-focus lens support IS-TB01 (sold separately), support large long-focus lens over 400-800; or combined with iShoot quick release plate QS-120, working as a simple DIY vertical quick release plate, can support most cameras;
4. With AS standard interface, compatible with RRS / ARCA-SWISS / KIRK / Wimberley / MARKINS / SUNWAYFOTO / kangrinpoche / BENRO / SIRUI ball head or clamp of AS standard interface.
1. Made of aviation aluminum, CNC precision machining, surface oxidation treatment, precision scale, net weight about 77g;
2. Total length is 123mm, length excluding pin is 120mm, width is 39mm, slide length is 95mm;
3. The plate is ideal for large cameras with battery grip, such as Nikon D1/D1X/D1H, D2X/D2H, D3/D3S/D3X, D4, Canon 1D/1Ds series, etc. Can also be used for 120 cameras with screw hole in center, not suitable for ILDC cameras;
4. If two QS-120 quick release plates are used in combination, they can be used as L-shaped vertical shoot quick release plate, compatible with some large cameras with screw hole in center and strap hole positioned higher than 12cm;
5. With AS standard interface, compatible with RRS / ARCA-SWISS / KIRK / Wimberley / MARKINS / SUNWAYFOTO / kangrinpoche / BENRO / SIRUI ball head of AS standard interface.
1 x iShoot Lengthened Quick Release Plate QS-220
1 x Quick Release Plate QS-120
(The other items in the photos not listed here are for illustrating only, not included)